Search This Blog

A Visit to Tusk & Cup in Ridgefield


I've been meaning to try out Tusk & Cup in Ridgefield for quite some time. I pass it often if I'm driving up Route 7 to Danbury, but the timing was never right. I'd either just had coffee, or it was too late for coffee and I would be up all night if I had any, etc.! Well, I should have just stopped in because I'd have found out that while they do have an extensive coffee menu.. There is so much more! 

Lovely teas, beautiful pastries, freshly prepared sandwiches and salads and lots more. I stopped in today with my boyfriend and sister and was delighted by what I found.. the cozy, bright interior was very welcoming. 

We were all in the mood for coffee so my companions each ordered a cappuccino while I ordered a Maccherato, a lovely concoction of espresso and Nutella. 


Our drinks were carefully made and delicious. I also checked out their beautiful tea selection and took home a container of a Harney & Sons herbal tea to enjoy at home. 

 The café would be a great place to study or read, and a lovely place to meet a friend for lunch or tea. I'm so glad to have finally visited Tusk & Cup and am looking forward to stopping by again on my next trip up Route 7! 


Jessica was born and raised in Connecticut, and created AdventuresinCT.com
as a place to share old favorites and new discoveries in the Nutmeg State.
You can learn more about Jessica here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover